Jonathan Coulton is a singer/songwriter that has served as background music for me at work the last few weeks ("there's a spiralling staircase that you're falling down..."). Geeky songs to guitar. What's not to love?
He has the good taste of releasing his music with a creative common license, which means that there are quite a few youtube videos out there, which is how I found him. Also there is free preview for every song on his homepage.
For those interested in fan culture, there seem to be quite a bit of it surrounding JoCo.
Among the songs I like best are Creepy Doll, That Spells DNA, Re Your Brains and Skullcrusher Mountain. Also, as a Swede I have to recommend Ikea.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Jonathan Coulton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tack för musiktipset! Jag gillar Your brains. Ha det så kul i det stora landet!
Kram
Post a Comment