Yeah, so I was just - dude, and he was just no way, and I was just, whatever, and he was just whatever, and we were just way to go, man.
So anyway, we did this thing and I was in the flow and we were way back and no way, it didn't work out and we were just, come on man, it's just DNA, and they were all come on and we were all no way and anyway.
So then we all were this suck dude, and they were, whatever, and I were just come on man, and we all said shit and satan and fuck and merde and vitto and whatever.
But anyway, we where all just whatever dude and then we said - whatever rocks your stromatolite, and we all went - hey man, it's just DNA, so yeah, that's it.
Yeah. Anyway.
1 comment:
Yeah. Like, hello?
Post a Comment