This blog will serve as a storage place for the things that happen to catch my interest. Since this can be quite different topics, I will do my best to sort the posts by their respective red threads. You will find posts in both English and Swedish, depending on my mood at the time.
The Biologysection is the secretions from my work. When I come across something that I want to share, I will put it here.
Geobiology 2008contains the diary from my pilgrimage to Cataline Island and Yellowstone national park, and my studies of the marvels of microbial ecology.
In the LibraryI publish links, texts and images that are not created by me, but that I still feel should have a space on the web - or simply give me that tingly warm feeling in my stomach for making my blog more classy.
In the thread News and Olds you will find just that.
The Photothread is my art gallery. I look forward to see what you think of it.
Roads that go ever on show some glimpses from the secondary worlds I inhabit - and sometimes from the real one as well.
1 comment:
Jag vet inte jag. De första 3 minuterna var bra, sedan gick det för fort med specialarna, det skulle varit lite lägre tempo...
Post a Comment