Copyright: xkcd
I haven't done much of political commentary on this blog yet, so I suppose this is as good a start as any. The commentary in question of course belongs to the author of the webcomic xkcd rather than me, but even so it shows what I in the depth of my heart feel should be the next chapter in the story of the police, the professor and the president.
Update 090817: Press secretary Robert Gibbs has revealed the three involved gentlemen's choice of beer. Apparently President Obama had a Bud Light, Professor Gates had a Red Stripe and Sergeant Crowley a Blue Moon. If I had to choose I would go with the professor on this one. Blue moon is not as dark as I like them, but there is plenty of taste.
Monday, August 3, 2009
The police, the professor and the president
Threads
News and Olds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment