You just have to check this out. A Super-Vilian Love story Musical Live Blog, born out of a Hollywood writer's strike and (for a few more days) free!!! Go there now and watch it. It's wonderful stuff.
Trailer:
Update 22 July 2008:
Since the free time of the film is over, here are a few of my favorite songs. Warning: Spoilers.
Also, you shouldn't steel other people's songs and upload them to youtube. That's bad. As I only link to already uploaded stuff, however, I am not a true villain in myself. I'm more like that sniggering kid hiding behind the bully.
Freeze ray:
Since the free time of the film is over, here are a few of my favorite songs. Warning: Spoilers.
Also, you shouldn't steel other people's songs and upload them to youtube. That's bad. As I only link to already uploaded stuff, however, I am not a true villain in myself. I'm more like that sniggering kid hiding behind the bully.
Freeze ray:
On the rise:
A brand new day:
Slipping:
And a bonus, fan-produced video - The Early Years:

No comments:
Post a Comment